AXIS by ElectraStim is a high-spec dual output electro sex stimulator and is the first in the world to incorporate multiple input sensors for a truly customisable e-stim experience.
Control AXIS with the tactile buttons, a flick of your wrist, a wave of your hand, the sound of your voice or even the proximity of your partner’s body. AXIS gives you the freedom to control electro play, your way. The only limit is your imagination! The revolutionary technology inside AXIS is a world first for the electro sex category and nothing quite like it has been previously attempted. AXIS has user-updatable firmware and we have held back a variety of features that will be unlocked in the future so as if there isn’t enough already going on with AXIS there is also plenty to look forward to in the future.
AXIS has dual isolated outputs each of which can be controlled independently to cater for body parts or players with different sensitivity levels. You’ll be able to connect 2 bipolar or 4 unipolar toys at any one time. AXIS boasts the same output power as our popular SensaVox unit; this time is broken down into 50 distinct intensities to provide anything from a mild tingle to a full-on contraction. Experienced electro fans will not only appreciate the level of power but also the smooth and concise delivery of every wave or pulse.
With no less than 7 different play modes AXIS will ensure that your electrostimulation sessions are a truly immersive experience.
1. Wave For those who want the work to be done for them, we have incorporated our most popular wave and massage patterns. Just select the one you want to try, set your intensity and AXIS will do the rest. Choose from 11 different Wave patterns.
2. Pulse These patterns provide for a more edgy stimulation style where higher intensity levels with making you clench and contract. Choose from 12 different Pulse patterns.
3. Flick Our patented Flick mode that made its debut in our namesake stimulator is back and better than ever. The high-spec triple AXIS accelerometer means that Flick mode is more responsive than ever, so you can enjoy ‘virtual spanking’ or ‘virtual wanking’ when combined with the appropriate accessory. Choose from 5 different Flick options.
4. Tilt It does what it says on the tin! Tilt mode responds to the position of AXIS along the horizontal axis. Lean the unit forward to increase the intensity up to the full level that you’ve set or tilt backwards to decrease the intensity. In this way, you can build your own custom patterns that respond to the angle of AXIS. Position AXIS on your body using the removable belt clip to rock ‘n’ roll your own custom theme! Choose from 5 different Tilt options.
5. Proximity Do you love the feeling of sharing electro sensations with your partner but wish the control was a little more natural in the heat of the moment and you could create your own stimulation patterns? Proximity Mode lets you set your maximum intensity level then create your own patterns by using the sensor on the front of AXIS. You can simply wave a hand towards and away from the unit to play with the stimulation, but the fun really starts when you use the proximity of your partner’s body to control the sensations. Proximity Mode means that each wave, thrust, or movement in front of the sensor will send uniquely timed stimulation to your connected accessories. The closer any part of you is to the sensor, the more intense the stimulation. Set your desired intensity for each channel then use Proximity to manipulate the ebb and flow of the stimulation. The closer you get, the stronger the sensations. The only limit to this mode is your imagination. Try placing AXIS between you and your partner during sex to control the electrostimulations with the proximity of your bodies! Choose from 5 different Proximity options.
6. Microphone The built-in microphone in AXIS means using your voice to control the e-stim sensations is easier than ever. The mic has such high fidelity that we needed to add 10 sensitivity levels to cater for your exact scenario and needs. Choose from 5 different Mic options.
7. Line In Digital Signal Processing technology takes audio control to a whole new level with stereo-stim input. This mode lets you play your favourite tunes or specialist electro audio patterns from a phone, computer or another device to control AXIS. There are literally limitless pattern and sequence possibilities when using stereo sound input. Choose from 4 different Line-in options.
As well as using the tactile control buttons on the facia to control AXIS, you can also do it with contactless gestures. When in Gesture mode, every feature of AXIS can be manipulated with a wave of your hand. Pass your hand vertically upwards over the unit to increase intensity for both channels, or wave downwards to decrease both channels. A sideways gesture to the left increases the intensity of channel 1, while the same movement to the right will increase channel 2. You can also cycle through the menus and change patterns with these gestures. We have even built-in a Practice Gestures feature such that you can get the hang of it before trying it for real. The buttons will still work as normal in Gesture mode but give you the option to avoid touching the unit at all. Perfect if your hands are sticky or busy! As with the Proximity mode, you don’t have to use your hand to operate this mode. Any distinct movement in front of the sensor will work, whether that’s a hand, an arm, a leg or a spanking paddle!
Eco-Friendly plus 100% Performance, 100% of the Time
AXIS features an environmentally conscious Lithium-Ion battery that is easily recharged with the supplied USB cable. A battery fuel gauge constantly monitors your use of AXIS for an accurate idea of how much power you have left at your current stimulation level. Depending on use, AXIS can provide up to 8 hours of play from a single charge and will recharge to 80% in under an hour. Unlike other electro devices on the market, the AXIS has a regulated output that will provide the same amount of stimulation and will not drop unexpectedly, no matter the battery level. For example, level 10 will always feel the same whether you have 99% or 9% battery remaining.
We’ve designed AXIS to give you many years of happy electro play, so the firmware will be periodically updated to provide new patterns, new features and to improve performance. All you’ll need to do is plug it into a PC/Laptop or Mac using the included micro USB cable and follow the instructions provided at www.electrastim.com/axis to quickly and easily ensure you have the most up-to-date version of firmware installed.
Not only are the Gesture and Proximity based modes within AXIS a lot of fun to experiment with, they have also been developed with accessibility in mind. Users with reduced dexterity who may find traditional button or dial controls awkward will be able to control AXIS hands-free in the heat of the moment. A few button presses are needed to get started, but once these advanced motion sensors are activated, these modes are a doddle to operate.
Boasting a high-speed 32-bit ARM Cortex micro-processor, AXIS can process input data in real-time and translate it into high-quality, ultra-smooth stimulation signals. Multiple internal timers and communications interfaces have allowed us to also integrate a revolutionary gesture/proximity sensor, a 12-bit triple-axis accelerometer and battery fuel gauge all displayed on a bright and crisp OLED graphic display. As with our Flick and Flick Duo stimulators, AXIS has fully regulated output control circuitry which means that stimulation levels do not drop as the internal battery discharges. Whether you use the in-built microphone for voice control, or the line-in to utilise sound files on your computer or smart phone, you can be assured of the purist sound control thanks to the implementation of DSP, Digital Signal Processing algorithms.
We think the contactless stimulation control features are so unique and fun that we have invested in protecting them across Europe and the USA.
|Washing Instructions||Wipe down|